We need your Help!
The craft show is all volunteer run. It’s only possible with your help!
Volunteer sign up sheet will be posted closer to the show date
The profits made from the craft show are directly allocated to the specific fine arts groups (visual, theater, band, orchestra, etc.) based on the level of volunteer involvement. So the more you volunteer the more your department gets!
Students- helping can also count for NHS hours!
- Set up – helping crafters get to their booths/unloading
- Welcome table – provide information about the show to visitors
- Concession Stand – sell food
- “Floaters” – take/deliver food orders to crafters
- Tear down – helping crafter get the supplies back in their cars
- Clean up – putting away tables/chairs
Can’t make it on October 21st?
That’s ok, you can still help us before the show!
Come help us set up the booths on Friday October 20th, or help make posters.
Student musicians, singers, actors, comedians – get some practice in front of live audiences, try new material or bring back some of your favorites – sign up to perform at the craft show!
Visual Arts Displays
Visual Arts Students – display some of your work. You can even sell your work if interested.